It is vital to trust the company behind your training. If you want to learn more about our personal stories and professional credentials, let us introduce ourselves to you. Just click on our names to know more.
Senior Postdoctoral Fellow And Certified Life Coach
Speaker, Executive Coach and Strategic Interventionist
Certified values/life coach and facilitation consultant
ICF Certified PCC Coach, Trainer & Speaker
Science2Wellbeing Core values
- Our programs are based on years of excellent scientific research, summarized and transformed into easy-to-use, unique and innovative coaching tools and wellbeing research methods.
- Our highest priority is to provide trusted and reliable coaching programs and tools that will bring visible results to your clients and raise the level of your professional practice beyond regular training.
- A body of exciting and beyond creative scientific evidence of what can help our wellbeing is already out there… hidden in hard-to-access, hard-to-read scientific journals and books. It is our mission to make those findings accessible to anyone in “helping others” professions.
Health & Wellbeing
- In Science2Wellbeing we strongly believe that personal and professional growth come from learning and opening new horizons. That’s why our team of scientists and professional coaches work in parallel on developing and spreading new ideas to professional coaches, wellbeing researchers, and healthcare providers.
- We set high personal and company standards in all that we do. We carefully listen to our trainees’ and clients’ feedback. We continuously implement new features in our programs and tools so that they can serve you and your clients the best. We therefore believe in our hearts and minds in the high quality of our products and services.
- Our power comes from the talented people we are working with. We create environment of trust, in which every person is valued and respected, encouraged to contribute and share, and recognized and rewarded for their efforts.