Values2Wellbeing Certificate Program
The Values2Wellbeing Program is an award-winning coaching method developed by high-profile scientists and coaches to increase life satisfaction and reduce detrimental stress through life-values alignment.
Why join the program?
- You will be among the elite coaches and researchers who are certified to use our proven “Values2Wellbeing” strategy with your clients.
- You will receive a strong background in the newest wellbeing research, summarized in concepts and interventions that can be used in coaching.
- You will earn a total of 41 Continuing Education Units, 26 Core Competency and 15 Resource Development you can use toward ICF certification renewal.
Join Our Upcoming Online Program, Starting in Oct 2020
Values2Wellbeing is a research-based coaching program carefully designed to help your clients examine the complexity of their values systems and then focus their time and attention on what matters most to them.
The study behind Values2Wellbeing was conducted by Senka Holzer, Ph.D., and won the 2015 Harvard Medical School Research Award. Senka partnered with Michelle Payne (Master Certified Coach) to develop this systematic process for reducing detrimental stress, increasing resiliency, and increasing life satisfaction.
You can become certified to coach this program and earn a total of 41 CCEU’s, 26 Core, and 15 Research and Development Competencies towards ICF credential renewal. Here’s how—
You will receive a strong background in the newest wellbeing research and ethical issues, summarized in concepts and interventions that can be used in coaching:
- Introductory Call – Oct 3rd
- Science & Research Webinar – Oct 10th
- Ethics/Bias Webinar – Oct 17th
One-on-one and Group Coaching Support during the Program:
You will have access to Values2WellBeing Coaches, who are experts in the science and process and committed to your personal growth.
Learn to use the Values2Wellbeing concepts and exercises with your own clients in following phases:
- Train the Coach Module #1: Measuring your rhetoric-reality gap – Oct 24th
- Train the Coach Module #2: Understanding your value system – Nov 7th
- Train the Coach Module #3: Closing your expectation-reality gap – Nov 21st
- Train the Coach Module #4: Enhancing areas that matter most – Dec 5th
- Graduation – Dec 12th
- Continued Group Coaching for 60 days, ongoing Coach Collaboration in our private V2WB Facebook Group
- * Continued access to Values2WellBeing resources and Coach Support
Location: The Training is entirely ONLINE – join us from the comfort of your home!
* 120.00 per/year