Values2Wellbeing Certificate Program
The Values2Wellbeing Program is an award-winning coaching method developed by high-profile scientists and coaches to increase life satisfaction and reduce detrimental stress through life-values alignment.
Why join the program?
- You will be among the first coaches and researchers certified to use our proven “Values2Wellbeing” strategy with your clients, starting with their first session.
- You will receive a strong background in the newest wellbeing research, summarized in concepts and interventions that can be used in coaching.
- You will earn a total of 41 Continuing Education Units, 26 Core Competency and 15 Resource Development you can use toward ICF certification renewal.
Continuing Support Program
Values2Wellbeing is a research-based coaching program carefully designed to help your clients examine the complexity of their values systems and then focus their time and attention on what matters most to them.
The study behind Values2Wellbeing was conducted by Senka Holzer, PhD, and won the 2015 Harvard Medical School Research Award. Senka partnered with Michelle Payne, Master Certified Coach, and Carole Bennet, MBA, Professional Certified Coach, to develop this systematic process for reducing detrimental stress and increasing life satisfaction.
You can become certified to coach this program and earn a total of 41 CCEU’s, 26 Core and 15 Research and Development Competencies towards ICF credential renewal. Here’s how—
Start by experiencing the Values2Wellbeing program as a client. This phase begins January 6, 2018.
Next, learn to use the Values2Wellbeing concepts and exercises with your own clients in following phases:
- Research Webinar Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon
- Ethics/Bias Webinar Staurday, February 17, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon
- Train the Coach Session #1: Rhetoric vs. Reality Gap, February 24, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PT)
- Train the Coach Session #2: Core vs. Acquired Values, March 3, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PT)
- Train the Coach Session #3: Expectation vs. Reality Gap, March 17, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PT)
Location: The Training is entirely ONLINE – join us from the comfort of your home!
Continuing Collaboration Program
As a Values2Wellbeing certified coach, you may become our collaborator!
Why join the program?
- Participate in our upcoming studies and get first-hand experience in developing coaching training.
- Become a part of our team and get recognized and rewarded for your contribution, inputs and efforts.
We love nothing better than sharing what we have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are 4 ways you can access our knowledge and experience. To learn more about each possibility, click on the links below.