Values2Wellbeing Certificate Program
Professional Coaches are needed NOW, more than EVER!
How would you feel if you could…
- Experience the accomplishment of getting remarkable results for clients.
- Be a sought-after resource over a sea of other coaches.
- Provide a new proven way of coaching backed by high-profile scientists.
Become a Values2WellBeing Coach Today!
Join Our Online Program (Starting March 13th, 2021)
Values2Wellbeing is a research-based coaching program carefully designed to help your clients examine the complexity of their values systems and then focus their time and attention on what matters most to them.
The study behind Values2Wellbeing was conducted by Senka Holzer, Ph.D., and won the 2015 Harvard Medical School Research Award. Senka partnered with Michelle Payne (Master Certified Coach) to develop this systematic process for reducing detrimental stress, increasing resiliency, and increasing life satisfaction.
You will be certified to coach this program and earn these credits towards your ICF credential renewal:
- 41 CCEU’s
- 26 Core
- 15 Research & Development Competencies
You will receive a strong background in the newest wellbeing research and ethical issues, summarized in concepts and interventions that can be used in coaching:
- March 13th 10AM-11AM PST Introductory Call
- March 20th 10AM-Noon PST Science & Research Webinar
- March 20th 10AM-Noon PST Ethics/Bias Webinar
One-on-one and Group Coaching Support during the Program:
You will have access to Values2WellBeing Coaches, who are experts in the science and process and committed to your personal growth.
Learn to use the Values2Wellbeing concepts and exercises with your own clients in the following phases:
- April 3rd 10am-12pm PST / Train the Coach Module #1: Measuring your rhetoric-reality gap
- April 17th 10am-1pm PST / Train the Coach Module #2: Understanding your value system
- May 1st 10am-1pm PST / Train the Coach Module #3: Closing your expectation-reality gap
- May 15th 10am-1pm PST / Train the Coach Module #4: Enhancing areas that matter most
- May 29th 10am-1pm PST / Final Project & GRADUATION!
- Continued Group Coaching for 60 days
- Ongoing Coach Collaboration in our private V2WB Facebook Group
- Continued access to Values2WellBeing resources and Coach Support*
Location: The Training is entirely ONLINE – join us from the comfort of your home!
* 120.00 per/year