Values2Wellbeing Certificate Program
Oct 23 2018 until Nov 20 2018
Values2Wellbeing is a research-based coaching program carefully designed to help your clients examine the complexity of their values systems and then focus their time and attention on what matters most to them.
The study behind Values2Wellbeing was conducted by Senka Holzer, PhD, and won the 2015 Harvard Medical School Research Award. Senka partnered with Michelle Payne, Master Certified Coach, and Carole Bennet, MBA, Professional Certified Coach, to develop this systematic process for reducing detrimental stress and increasing life satisfaction.
You can become certified to coach this program and earn a total of 41 CCEU’s, 26 Core and 15 Research and Development Competencies towards ICF credential renewal. Here’s how—
Start by experiencing the Values2Wellbeing program as a client. This phase begins August and September of 2018.
Next, learn to use the Values2Wellbeing concepts and exercises with your own clients in following phases:
- Research Webinar Tuesday, October 23, 2018 – 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (PST)
- Ethics/Bias Webinar Tuesday, October 30, 2018 – 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #1: Rhetoric vs. Reality Gap, November 6, 2018 – 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #2: Core vs. Acquired Values, November 13, 2018 – 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #3: Expectation vs. Reality Gap, November 20, 2018 –3:30 pm to 6:30 pm (PST)
Location: The Training is entirely ONLINE – join us from the comfort of your home!
Bookings are closed for this event.