Values2Wellbeing is a research-based coaching program carefully designed to help your clients examine the complexity of their values systems and then focus their time and attention on what matters most to them.
The study behind Values2Wellbeing was conducted by Senka Holzer, PhD, and won the 2015 Harvard Medical School Research Award. Senka partnered with Michelle Payne, Master Certified Coach, and Carole Bennet, MBA, Professional Certified Coach, to develop this systematic process for reducing detrimental stress and increasing life satisfaction.
You can become certified to coach this program and earn a total of 41 CCEU’s, 26 Core and 15 Research and Development Competencies towards ICF credential renewal. Here’s how—
Start by experiencing the Values2Wellbeing program as a client. This phase begins February & March, 2018.
Next, learn to use the Values2Wellbeing concepts and exercises with your own clients in following phases:
- Research Webinar Saturday, April 7, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PST)
- Ethics/Bias Webinar Saturday, April 14, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #1: Rhetoric vs. Reality Gap, April 21, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #2: Core vs. Acquired Values, May 5, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PST)
- Train the Coach Session #3: Expectation vs. Reality Gap, May 19, 2018 – 9 a.m. to Noon (PST)
Location: The Training is entirely ONLINE – join us from the comfort of your home!
$120 per year